View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 11:09 PM   #17
Big Zee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Big Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choices
Send a message via MSN to Big Zee
Thanks guys!!
My old job was a 22/8 shift, so the car had lots of time to cure before I wetsanded, polished and waxed it .
I would like to track it and see how I do, not going to missle it or aim for walls, so my be nascar-ing it around the track for a bit. would like to do more of a road course race track but there aren't many options in my area so for now its a street car

Bought a DIF clutch line and new slave, finally after 8-9 years I ditched the dammed clutch dampener, clutch pedal feels so much nicer now Also replaced the wheel bearing in the front driver and LCA and hub on the rear passenger, drives way nicer now. its the little things that make the car smoother.

still trying to tweek my AEM boost controller so I can run 12-14 psi instead of 9-10 but it still huals ass right now and is getting compliments so I'm not going try to fix something that isn't really broken.
I am taking it to my buddy Evan tomorrow to have my Downpipe/elbow welded together and shortened so it sits closer tot he frame then having him cut and modify my beautiful Buddy Club Spec 3 exhaust so that it sits better and the tip goes past the bumper and everything looks and is proper

I'll get some more pics up for your viewing pleasure!!
Two-Tone owner#011509-Lightly Modded
Big Zee is offline   Reply With Quote