View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 09:57 PM   #124
tt99ol
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
tt99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tt99ol
I've been looking into adding squat and adjusting my roll center lately
the driftworks spindles adjust 50mm rear and 45mm front
if you raise the subframe in the rear as well you get nearly 3" total of correction
Phil from driftworks said the rear grip is incredible with the spindles and added squat
His car drives great too so its proof
I'm gonna get their spindles maybe early 2010 so maybe i will get together with a couple of you and we can make a jig up and use heim joints instead of poly bushings

An idea I've had for a while now was to space the front crossmember down an inch to get the engine lower in the chassis and then raise the flca an inch to compensate
My question is, what kind of effect would that have on the tie rods as they will be an inch lower on their inner pivot? I think it would increase bump steer which makes the whole thing pointless.