View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 12:06 PM   #7
xnissan240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
xnissan240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
I am heading out to my farm today to do some more work on the car, I will make suer I grab some pictures of the frame for everyone. Anyways I started to bend out the corner of the body and take the busted light out to find the problem of why it isn't going up or down.
This was all crushed in, so I took some pliers and pulled her back out to what it should look like. Well at least as close as I could get it. Body fill will finish that job.

The hood was also bent where the light goes. I am starting to think this guy hit a fence or something small, because all the lights are broken on that side.

When I took the light out I found out how bad this was. He must have hit something a little harder then a fence. It had bent the whole mount up, where the light is held. Look for the rust and you will see what i mean.

After all that, i turned my attention to the trunk problem we were having. The trunk latch(By you foot) the cable was disconnected, and the key lock was broken. If you put your key in you could turn it till the cows come home with nothing to happen.

Success!

All the amp wiring. Don't think I will be needing that anytime soon.