View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 02:23 PM   #1
xnyc
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
xnyc is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up S14 blackbelts, 45v4 turbo, SR downpipe, STS, IC piping, KADE socketed ecu

Name: George
Phone: 347-783-9568 text/call
Item: pair of s14 manual seatbelts
Price: $40/$55 shipped

pair of s14 manual seatbelts in good condition. was for my s13 but now im lazy and i want to keep the auto seatbelts. retract and pull out no problems. locks up properly when it should.

Item: RB25DET Series 2 T3 turbo 45v4 (rb20 upgrade)
Price: $100 or $120 Shipped

Compressor wheel has some minor chips on the fins from when it was raining. Still spools fine. No shaft play in and out nor up and down. Purchased this with a syko elbow that i needed. good upgrade for rb20 running <300whp.

Item: modified SR downpipe divorced
Price: $30/$45 shipped
Expanded the flange holes where it connects to the exhaust outlet and removed the bracket that goes to the exhaust brace on transmission mount. Can be welded back on. Still fully functional.

Item: Emance socketed and chipped ecu
Price: $70 or 80 Shipped

Ecu is socketed and chipped. Chip in there is tuned for t25/fmic/n60maf/sr370cc/intake/turboback. cannot verify tune so just selling this as a socketed ECU. Burn your own chip and manage your own tunes. ECU is the one all the way right.

Item: OBX Short throw shifter
Price: $20/30shipped
Used sts from my s13 ka trans. Has some marks just above the pivot from previous owner shifting hard. Not bent and still does wat it needs to do.

Item: 2.5" black intercooler piping kit
Price: $60 picked up/$80 shipped
Comes with (6) silicone 3ply couplers, (8) t-band clamps, and piping pictured.

xnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links