View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 10:43 AM   #46
Syncade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Syncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via ICQ to Syncade
My reviews, and many others, telling our negative experiences with Zerolift have been deleted COUNTLESS TIMES for MULTIPLE YEARS.

I HAVE FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE.

DO NOT DELETE THIS POST PLEASE. I am simply trying to HELP OUT OTHER MEMBERS.

Nutshell:

1. Ordered RB25DET. Was told it was complete, undamaged, and came with ECU, uncut harness, working accessories, and nothing was missing.
2. RB25DET came. Harness was hacked, CAS was broken, ECU was missing.
3. Countless months, emails, calls, and lies later, no replacement CAS or ECU. Finally I found a CAS, Zerolift paid for it.
4. More months go by, communication diminishes. I find an ECU and contact them (keep in mind, IM doing the hunting for THEIR mistakes and lack of caring). They never respond, I end up buying the ECU myself.

At this same time, another member here purchased an RB25DET Neo off of them and was also screwed. I will not tell the details since I DIDNT HAVE FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE IN THAT.

There is a thread on Supraforums that reviews Zerolift and has never been edited. It tells many stories.