View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 04:58 AM   #21
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
Artest is suppose to give them an enforcer and someone who is tough and crazy and will do the dirty work. Unless he wants to shoot, because he always had with the pacers, kings, houston and he's a low % volume shooter. Phil Jackson and Kobe got to keep his ass in check so that he doesn't take shots away from kobe and gasol + others and shoot them out of the game. he needs to play defense and gets moderate points like 12-16ppg.

he grew up on the streets and played rough basketball in the ghetto. you know KG's bitch ass isn't going to bark at artest, because he'll kick KGs ass.

he said so himself that he grew up in a rough neighborhood and gave an example of how they play basketball where he's from.

"I remember one time, it was um…one of my friends, you know, he was playing basketball, they was winning the game, they were so competitive, they threw a, um, they broke the … a piece of leg from a table and they threw it and it went right through his heart and he died."

LOL. true story too.
Artest gives Kobe his second MVP...
See, without him, KOBE defended the other team's best swingman, now he is back to playing that free saftey-style roaming defense now that Artest will handle that duty.
This give him fresh offensive legs, not to mention that Artest was (God knows how, though) like what, a 39% 3-point shooter? This is trading Ariza's 3-point shooting straight up and getting his defense plus some. One can only hope that Artest behaves.

How is it that Lamar Odom grew up in this same neighborhood -- at the exact same time, since their birthdays are only a week apart -- and doesn't have any such stories? THAT, sir, is where Artest is nuttier than squirrel shit, and I hope he leaves that wherever he was.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote