View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 04:52 PM   #2
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
FAQ:

1. What car will this fit on? Do I need to roll my fenders for this?

- Ideally since we are on Zilvia this is meant for a S13/14. Roll fender, camber, stretch tire, normal aggressive fitment, should be nothing new to most of you.

2. What tire size would your recommend?

- For daily driving, something like a (17x9) 215/45/17 front & (18x10) 235/40/18 rear would be adequate. To the anti stretch purists, you can run whatever tire size you'd like otherwise, but that's what I would recommend for daily driving. For more detail info PM or AIM me please!

3. Do you offer tire packages?

- We can, but typically its easier to purchase wheels alone (both financially and logistically). If you are more than serious about purchasing these wheels, contact me and I can work out a tire package with City Tire Online, who we have teamed up with to do tire packages.

4. Who do you recommend I get tires through?

- CITY TIRE ONLINE. Ask for Jack, John, or Brian! Most legit tire shop ever with best customer service and knowledge! They are stretch experts too, and not to mention alignment, rolling fenders as well!

5. How big is the lip on these wheels? Or have Concave?

The wheels listed above (CR-Kai and XT-7) have Face 3, which is the deep concave you can get. (Scrape Cave!)

The others (XD-9's 18x10's) have 73mm lip in the rear.

6. Will they clear brakes?

Depends on your setup. I know this will clear Z brakes and 350Z Brembo. Anything Larger then at we would need you to send a blueprint of your brake setup!

7. Are they authentic, brand new Work wheels?

Caaammannnnn, we only sell 100% authentic Work wheels!

Yes, brand new in box!

8. Why these wheels?

Fitment, clean, cheap, and awesome!

Thanks,
Tuan @ A Spec

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!

Last edited by A Spec Products; 02-04-2009 at 05:56 PM..
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote