View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 08:10 PM   #56
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
I am not talking about UpRev, they are tapping an etirely different market.
UpRev is not saying their product is a stand in for a Standalone EMS

If I had more info maybe I could tell you but they have a right to run their business however they like...JUST LIKE NIS TUNE DOES...etc-
I don't understand why all of you guys who are not part of Nis-tune are freaking out so much about a little bit of personal critism about Licenses.

I don't really know why it's like a bloodsport from your side of the screen you obviously have some serious vested interest that the perception of Nis-tune be nothing but puppies and kittens and daisies. And that's fine, but It's a public forum and people who want to ask questions and reply to others asking questions is what a public forum is. Just as I have been told by the mods, if you want something that is not a open forum of Q and As then just buy more advertising.

And I am not being a broken record, I just keep addressing the same questions or comments that people keep asking me over and over and over.
If you read carefully I think Nis-Tune does a good job of being a cheaper alternative and I am not knocking that part of the unit... and I don't know why I have to keep repeating that either...

If I were Nis-Tune honestly I would provide free software to ANY SHOP that asked for it!
This would encourage Shops to PUSH your product on customers instead of directing them to buy other units with more free software or support and would in the end be a much bigger advantage. Because your base is always going to be the CAR OWNER, not the shop owner.

This is what H*****C did when they first came to the US and it was a huge success. Give the Tuners the benefit of the doubt that they know what they are doing and that they will catch onto your product and suggest it and build a community online of fellow tuners of the system who share tips, information and even have a whole FORUM dedicated just to Nis-Tune tuner shops who have free software with full access etc.