View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 12:03 PM   #17
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
I think i'll go with these. Im pretty set on sr3 seats and going to be on the look out for some tomcats in red. I talked to streeter and its pretty pricey for shipping about 200ish for a single. I wanted to budget it around 800 for a pair. Most companies I saw were selling new seats like sparco, corbeu, braum etc for pair for 800 but then again it goes to the safety thing and non of those have proper hinges for an accident. So I guess the plan is to find a driver for me for about 400ish for something pretty clean and then later get another seat for the passenger. I know I can pick up a regular confetti sr3 for 200 all day but these red tomcats look killer and havent seen them in an schassis yet.

I hardly ever have someone in the car and if they are its a really quick drive with no traffic so if something happens my stock s14 seats should be fine. It will just bug me not having matching seats. I guess its justifiable purchase on the car to replace the stocks seats and spend the cash since you wont ever have to replace seats again really.

R3b is offline   Reply With Quote