View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 09:21 PM   #14
AXV
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
AXV is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinox32 View Post
Ok I did offer you a refund at the very start and I did offer to pay for shipping to send it back the question is why wouldn't you send it? Ok I might be wrong I didint describe it properly but I felt like I took the right steps. So if you didint take either option I refunded $80.

Thanks
Yes you did offer me a refund, however, i said it will be too costly to return it on my end so I asked you if we can work something out. You said you can give me a discount on future parts and we tried that but there was nothing that I wanted at the moment so I said what now? You said whatever works, just let you know. So i said how about a partial refund to cover some costs of the rewrap I had to do. Then I had no reply from you for awhile so I thought fuck it I will get it wrapped. THEN you said to me send it back and you will give me a refund. However it was already sent over to the re-upholstery place so what did you want me to do? Ask you to pay for the re-upholstery and the wheel back? Thats why I said I would be fine with a partial refund. That is when you got all pissy. You said, in exact words "alright fine I'll just pay pal you whatever just stop. I am closing my store anyway" then you blocked me. How the fuck am I suppose to work anything else out when you do that? Sorry for a cussing but seriously what was all that? The you go ahead and bitched on instagram about "some bad customer". For real dude? That is like what high school kids do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan_Inc View Post
I don't see what the problem is.

Let's not go over the price because noone is obligated to buy anything. If you feel like the price is right, you bought it. That should be it.

But here you're buying an used item, the seller tried to describe it as best as he could. Yet you're still complaining. It's a used steering wheel from no later than the early 90's. How do you expect it to be in mint condition?

So let me get this right.
- You didn't like what you received.
- Seller offers you a refund + some stickers + future discount.
- You didn't want to ship it back because you don't want to pay for shipping. (Which btw Paypal requires buyers to always pay for shipping when there's an issue of returning items back).
- Seller now even offers to pay for shipping.
- You still don't accept the offer, and also you already sent the Steering Wheel out for reconditioning.
- You expect the seller to help you pay for the reconditioning.

Your mistake here is that you sent out the Steering Wheel for reconditioning before dealing with the seller on a solution.
You clearly didnt read all of it. so I will let you read it all again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thait View Post
To be honest, as a seller on ecommerce, (non car parts) what did you expect him to do? He offered you a full refund. Thats the best that many business would do. A full refund in terms mean a cancel transaction after the item was returned. Seemed like you didnt want to return the item which isnt his fault. In which case he offer the 80 dollar refund if you would like to keep the product. You forced it on him that you want to keep the product by denying the return and thus he offered you an 80dollar refund.
again, read it thoroughly.