View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 12:41 PM   #58
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey thanks a lot!!

Little Update:
I cant remember but here is a picture of the manifold 99% done. If i could do it again I'd chagne a couple things. I'd make the transition flow a little more through the 90 degree bends straight out of the motor. And I'm still uncertain if i'm going to run the synapse gates. I may sell them and go with a couple Tial MVR's... we'll see.

Drilled out the bolts holes for the Bolt on Bash Bar. THis way if it gets jacked up I can just make a new one and bolt it on

Drilled out the holes for the wastegate. Was going to use the porting tool to smooth out the inside but Bj said he wants to do it haha...

EGT bung holes drilled. Forgot to take a pic of the finished products..but you guys know bj and how he welds so i'll leave it up to the imagination

Found some spare alum pipe laying around... so decided to use it to make a catch can. Bj put it on the lathe to clean it up

and johnny cut some alum for the top and bottom

and 2x -6 AN bungs for the inlets. Going to route one to the oil filler neck and the other one to the back Iron on the passenger side. Still need a little breather and a "view." i'll find something for those later on.

More updates this week! stay tuned!!
Mannykiller is offline   Reply With Quote