View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 10:39 AM   #136
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
-10 is about right at idle.

If your using an auto-meter gauge who knows, those things are soo far off most of the time.

My gauge will read like 24 psi sometimes, and my haltech data log and the dyno will both ready a spike no higher than 19 psi :ghey:
Never had an issue with any of my Autometers or VDO's when compared with logging values with the Innovate LM1 and the map sensor....I should really get that setup back together and use it on a dyno run mmmm MAF car with logged boost hotness. What Autometer version/type where you using Stevie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotation3x View Post
Im getting my motor back in my car this weekend or next weekend. I got the gt2871r .64 and I was kinda wondering what to expect from it with stock cams and manifolds. Eventually I plan to get the BC 264's since it will be street driven.
It'll run ok, make the tradiational 310-330 whp....quick spooler, but def a turbo that LOVES low 26x duration cams.

Quote:
Anyone know what the stock setting is on the 2871's wastegate actuator and how much boost it can handle?
Reliably? Maybe about one bar. I've been able to boost 19-20 with just the wastegate...that's creeping and holding to redline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Anyone else have problems with Crower 272's post up please because every tuner I have been to has been stumped.
I know FWD guys using the cams have had to spend some time dialing them in with cam gears to get them to work right. Not sure why'd you want 272's with a t2 based turbo though....

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote