View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 03:27 PM   #7
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
I really wish you made lips for the aero bumper. With dwindling manufacturers and original pieces nearly impossible to locate, I think a lip similar to Bomex would sell.
ill get on it eventually... costs me $3000 to mold lips in polyurethane. focusing on S14 parts for the next year or so. i need to get my product line consistently selling again before i can think about higher priced items to mold

keep in mind DorkiDori is my side gig that is funded by shirt and aero sales, plus freelance work I take on. things progress slowly due to investments in mold costs (i pay for everything up front in cash). i have a TON of stuff that i intend on releasing, its just a slow going process when freelance for me is slow and DorkiDori sales are dead.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote