View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 02:07 AM   #8
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
7/30/11

Prep time. Lots of drifting coming in the next few weeks. I'm going to be out this Wednesday at infenion for Wednesday night drifting, and then summer jam 2 weeks later.

Worked on some final prep on the car.

Replaced the steering shaft. My old one had about 1/2 an inch of play and it was time to get that fixed up. Super bitch do get that in by myself. Took forever.

Also fixed my brake lights, oil change and washed ALL my cars. I've been working all day.

Battle ready.

I should also be documenting my S14 build. This has been my daily driver for about 6 months now. Picked it up for a good deal but it's been a huge project. I've probably put 100+ hours into fixing everything on the car. All new solid subframe bushings, TC rods, tons of electrical work and just fixing what the previous owner did.

This car is going to be my new track car after Summer Jam as the S13 is going under the knife to get a LOT of upgrades. LSX swap, aero, paint, all new suspension, knuckles ect. Should be a seriously crazy FD spec car after.

Motor runs really good. Very fast for stock boost. Stock intercooler gives great spool. Should be a fun skidpad/ 2nd gear car.

Driveway is getting REALLY crowded. Excursion, trailer, S14, S13 in the garage and I think I'm getting a new motorcycle next week that will go in the garage behind the S13. To many toys.

Last edited by DJPimpFlex; 08-19-2017 at 12:39 AM..
DJPimpFlex is offline   Reply With Quote