View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 11:11 PM   #17485
xpinoyxmk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
xpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b View Post
As far as front fitment, its weak but I need it. I rub with 9.5 +12 stock fender with a 225/40 with fender to tire. With the 1.5 less width and extend lca I can bring my caster further back so I dont hit my stock shaved tubs and a bit of banging the firewall area will hopefully clear perfectly. Probably need a small spacer for z32 brakes but hopefully I can slap on something small to get my fitment more out again OR eventually relip the fronts to 8.5/9s since im not really changing the "barrel" which is what im having issues with hitting the body. If I move caster up on the wheels I have now its the "lip" thats hitting the tub and the barrel clears the firewall fine at lock.
Easy and guaranteed fix for not rubbing on the wheel wells: Sell the 18s and get 17s. Overall diameter is the major cause. Depending on how motivated you are, 18s can be made to work though as other people have stated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
some of us prefer unpulled metal with minimal camber and meatier tires... rubber bands are weak sauce! would rather actually get all of my cars power to the ground instead of an inches worth
You must be putting down some serious power huh?

Wait.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
sitting on 225 and 245 right now
bwahahahaha
xpinoyxmk is offline   Reply With Quote