View Single Post
Old 12-27-2002, 03:32 AM   #29
wherezmytofu
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
wherezmytofu is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by camppain
dude we've been whoring alot today i bet all the dude moderators are gonna be like "dude these dudes are wayyyyyyyyy to happy or something dudes" we need to do something about these dudes cause like camppain and tofu those dudes are way out there, and that dude camppain wants to get banned dude i say we ban that dude so he can be like DUDEEEEEEEEE they banned me. then thier is that one dudette irena i heard she likes dudes, but to tell you the truth dude, i dont know about that dude story, dude. i mean if i was to look at this post id be like wtf are these dudes on? x or soemthing these dudes are pretty ****in ****ed up dude. i mean ive seen some far out **** before dude but this takes the cake dude.

seriously dude. this is gonna piss off the head dudes. i know id be pissed of if some dudes did that to something of mine id be like " AY DUDE WTF IS YOUR ****IN PROBLEM DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" AND IF THEy said "dude **** you" ohh dude id get so ****in pissed dude you just dont know how piossed id be dude!

all i gotta say is **** this **** dude

30 dude 1 dudette = big ol gangbang dude!

wait that makes 31 dudes no wait now thats 32 dudes ohh now 33 dudes! ahh they keep piling on i cant stiop it dude! 35 dudes holy crap 36 dudes god damn 37 dudes they keep multiplying! *shoots himslef*
correct dude count