View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 09:14 AM   #7
aymaeid
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
aymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-knownaymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-knownaymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-knownaymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-knownaymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-known
so if you had a clean s14 for sale you would price it below market value? i don't understand why you are complaining. Every 240sx i have sold over the last 5 years was sold above my asking price. There is clearly a demand, there is obviously not enough supply, don't like it? buy a civic. Those "overpriced" 240s will still sell, they usually do. So are they actually overpriced or priced just right for their market? either way if i wanted another s14 today i would save up real money, not 3200. 3200 is beater money. and that's what you'll get, no tires, no battery and a fuckload of rust. be reasonable, save appropriately, have patience, and you'll get what you want. If you cant do that then civic.

also, drift tax is the fukboi way of saying "i dont understand simple economics" - these cars are hard to find. things that are hard to find tend to hold/ increase in value, tires on or not.
aymaeid is offline   Reply With Quote