View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 06:23 PM   #4226
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (29)
Jonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Jonnie Fraz
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LLEST.S13 View Post
I ASKED IF IT WAS A GOOD GUN (obviously i know nothing about welding) what the fuck is the big deal?
Ok here is the deal. The guys on here are pretty much the best at what they do, and when someone who knows nothing about welding asks about building a cage...or any safety equipment it makes them angry.
Lets assume for a minute that you know nothing about ballistics, industrial fabrics, or sewing...would you try to build a bullet proof vest and test it yourself? Driving with a poorly designed/ fabricated cage is even more dangerous than with no cage at all, because you have a false since of security.
Cage building is an art. Many hours go into research even before we pick up one tube. I have been welding longer than I haven't and I am still learning every day.
For sure your first welding project should not be a piece of safety equipment.

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Jonnie Fraz is offline   Reply With Quote