View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 09:41 PM   #3
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
When you say build the SR, exactly what are we talking about here? Build the engine but leave the turbo alone? Or are we talking about built engine/bigger turbo, the whole works kinda deal? Personally, if you are talking about the whole thing, stay SR since you already have a canvas to begin with. No point of starting over, spending another $7-8k on an RB25 swap and be stuck with with 250hp. Use that money on building the SR some, GT2871R, injectors and a rom tune...will be better than an RB25 swap.

I'm saying this since I've run both, actually running an RB 25 now. My situation is different since I blew my 500hp SR and had to start from scratch on a new chassis, after moving back to the states from Japan.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote