View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 01:05 PM   #105
DEZCA

Trader Rating: (0)
DEZCA is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
They're still not here but Chase is going to give me the discount on my order. He was super nice about it. If the products live up the the repuation then I'll for sure drop a review on here. The last ones were from three years ago lol.

Yeah man I'm headed to Yokosuka in APR16. My wife is supposed to come with me and it's gonna be a blast. I figured I'd stick with an OG two-tone Silvia K's since I know I can bring it back. I've been thinking about giving the JZX a try when I get there.

I'm on CL a lot just to look for 'rare' S13s and everything is shit. If you;ve got the cash I would suggest just shipping from another state. I got quoted to ship a car from FL for $725. That shipping price paired with the fact that most in CA are overpriced makes for a good deal.

You saw a car like mine on CL? I haven't listed it there yet lol.
I could have sworn I seen it on there! Lmao. I might be going crazy. Dude look into the C33 Laurels and A31 Cefiros. Just build a bad ass sedan. That's one thing I fell in love with being in japan. You see the Japanese go insane with sedans. Mark Xs Aristos tons and tons of awesome styles. If your going APR16 is your time OCONUS two years? I had a buddy go for a few months. Pretty sure its different because hes on a ship. I feel like we get classified. Like your navy so people probably ask you, " Do you work on a ship"? Heck you might I don't even know. Lol I know I always got asked if I fly Jets. But I Just loaded missiles. Haha

If you are on a two year duty, Find a 92/93. A good website is Goonet. They have an English verson too. Also Hit up Bookoo for your base overseas. Like a craigslist for Mil.