View Single Post
Old 05-26-2018, 06:00 PM   #17
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
But is not drifting.
DrIfTeNg iS a RoLeNg CaR sHoW

I agree with that sentiment, but there can be numerous iterations of the same general motif in life. There's street skateboarding, vert skating, shit there's even snow skating now. All different and cool in their own way, because it's not rollerblading. Damn i'm lit.

As much as I would like for FD events to look like ECB/SuperD/FinalBout/all the good hotboi grassroots events, but it is what it is. That doesn't invalidate it to me, just makes it less appealing. I hope as much as everyone else that they find whatever hole Chmercer crawled into and hire him as the official FD car stylist. But that's just not in the cards. All we can do is hope formuladerp takes this matter more seriously.

There's pleeeeeeeenty wrong with the series, I just don't think it's as bad as people make it out to be. You coulda gotten your pro2 license at VIR in only 2 days last week, top 3 double elim, $750 entry. If y'all want such cool cars, go compete, change the game.