View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 11:26 AM   #11
Bmxer300zx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Bmxer300zx is an unknown quantity at this point
Do not use a ka24/rb20 transmission if you have the money to setup others. My piddly rb20 broke the stock transmisison and now on my 2nd ka/rb20 hybrid trans.
A z32 NA and TT are the same internally exept a few minor things the biggest being the TT using an inch bigger flywheel/clutch, NA is smaller I also would just stick with the rb25 clutch setup more abundant than a good hp rated NA z32 clutch The rb25 and NA z32 share clutch size and patterns DO NOT USE A Z32 FLYWHEEL it's a different bolt pattern.

Far as z32 trans you will need a rb25 bellhousing or a ka24 adapter plate. DO NOT USE THE ADAPTER UNLESS you either have a flywheel spacer or machine the bellhousing down to accommodate the space of the adapter.
The rb25 bellhousing bolts to the z32 I would also recommend going to excessive manufacturing and getting a shifter assembly made shorter to fit into a s13 chassis.
You'll also need a starter from a RB and a z32 slave cylinder should work ( I have one on my rb20 now)
Far as wiring goes should be fiarly easy with google searching people using the z32 trans on a s13.
Bmxer300zx is offline   Reply With Quote