View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 01:43 PM   #1
riprodder
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (30)
riprodder is an unknown quantity at this point
s13 Really Nice S13 Parts! Silvia Grill, B-pillar Trim, Padded Console Lid

Hello Thanks for looking at my listing. I am a serious seller who doesn't mess around. If you are ready to buy, I'm ready to ship. If you make a purchase from me earlier in the day I will have the item(s) on there way same day. Worse case the following day. I provide shipping tracking info on every sale and usually ship USPS Priority so you can expect your package in 2-3 days on average. For fastest response time please include your Phone # and I will text you from there. Please check out my feedback and you'll see that it's not just talk. Working on a garage clean out right now and I would really like my space back. So let's make it happen!

Silvia Grill

Here's a really nice discontinued "Large Letter" Nissan S13 Silvia OEM Grill. The face on this one is probably the best I've seen for a piece this age. It's nearly perfect. The plastic is very shiny with almost no yellowing and all the mounting tabs are complete with no cracks or damage. The only defect is some minor over-spray on the back side that could be removed with a little patience. The overall condition of this grill is Excellent! The pictures don't do it justice!

I'm in no hurry to sell this piece and am tempted to keep it since it's so nice but thought I'd test the waters here to see if anyone is interested.

Price: SOLD!

B-Pillar Trim

Here's a freshly wrapped pair of b-pillar exterior trim for the Nissan 240sx S13. Fits hatches and coupes. Ready to clip on and add some style to your ride. They are wrapped in a high performance 4D carbon fiber vinyl that looks just like real carbon. I have other accents on my own car wrapped in this and receive complements all the time. 9 out of 10 people think it's the real thing! Looks Great! Pictures don't do it justice!

Console Lid

Here's a S13 console lid. As opposed to the faded nasty hard plastic look that is standard in all 240's, it has been covered in a charcoal color velvet like material. This fabric is very similar to the cloth on the S14 seats everyone is so fond of. It also features an elegant top stitching pattern and is foam backed for extra comfort. Give your elbow a treat and add some unique style to your favorite S13 with this console lid.

Will Ship any of the 3 items above to Continental US for an extra $10 for single items. Please contact me if you need them to go farther or for combine shipping. Thanks!

PayPal accepted!

Last edited by riprodder; 09-24-2017 at 01:15 PM..
riprodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links