View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 09:52 AM   #3831
S14Jimbo
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
S14Jimbo is an unknown quantity at this point
OK so basically I want to start out by saying I'm looking for someone who has stolen 1200$ from me.
I've known this guy for 3-4 years. His Name is Alex Bruszt. We made a deal where I bought his KA24DE out of his 96 Zenki. He had plans to do a turboed motor swap so he offered to sell me the old motor.
Long story short, I paid him for the engine before we took it out of his car, just so he would have some money and I would have the guarantee that he wouldn't sell it to anyone else. 2 weeks after I paid him he started coming up with excuses on why we can't pull the motor yet and this and that. Come to find out he took my 1200$ and MOVED OUT OF TOWN. (Concord, CA).
He no longer answers any calls and has yet to return any text.

He drives a Champagne Gold colored Zenki. It's a 96 with 19 inch grey colored 5 spoked rims with a chrome lip. All stock other than the rims. He always has a pikachu and a squritel (pokemon) in his front window! He has the cloth interior from a 97 in it.

I have plans to sue him in small claims court but would rather mediate with him in person as he is obviously trying to avoid me.
Bay Area people... please keep an eye out.

My number is 925-786-1532 and my name is James. If you see him feel free to tell him I'm looking for him, as he already knows that for sure.

Thanks Zilvians.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
S14Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote