View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 09:16 AM   #8
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by nu_born View Post
Uhm, yeah holy shit...you can get a whole freaking front end for the amount they're asking for just a headlight kit it seems. I mean I'm sure it's super high quality, but damn...if I'm spending that kinda money on headlights it would be on a Bimmer or some shit, not a 240 lol...
Who the hell do you guys think actually buys some of Mike's stuff? It sure hell ain't guys in here. Clearcorners been around since this site was up for the most part. Been converting lights to look OEM since before most of you guys knew what the hell a 240sx is. Just in case you guys dont know who owns/runs/makes those lights...its our in house sweetie poo named IXFXI. So that would explain why anytime there's a lighting related thread pops up, he usually does a cameo.

He'll be in here soon enough...

But in the spirit of the thread, here's my contribution:

Acura TSX retrofit with Supermade clear lenses and blacked out housings.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote