Thread: Eoken's S13
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 11:12 PM   #62
Eoken
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Eoken is an unknown quantity at this point

Engine mount would not come out so I had to cut it lol.

[/url]

[/url]

GT-1 replica sideskirts from duraflex. I could not find the real deal for sale or I would have bought it. It looks impressive though.

[/url]

it is time to do my first engine swap! I installed togue factory heat core hoses and a wiring specialties OEM series upper engine harness to make my live easy. I also painted and install a new set of cody ace brackets for the AC (tho old ones went with the other car when I sold it).

[/url]

I am not sure if it was because the bell housing of the S15 six speed transmission is a little thicker at the front or because I did not loosen the top engine mount nuts but I had to drop the subframe down as far as I could get it to get the engine slotted into place.

[/url]

Probably the most excited I have ever been after finishing any job, ever. what a feeling!

[/url]

S15 OEM shift knob looks right at home.

[/url]

Greddy intercooler kit next on the list of things to do!

[/url]

rear housing swapped for the one off my S13 open dif to fit it to the rear sub frame. I used an OEM mounting kit for the front two mounting point.

[/url]

[/url]

out with the old

[/url]

in with the new!

[/url]

battery tray cut.

[/url]

I lined both holes with a fuel line cut down the middle.

[/url]

ohhhhhhh yeah......

[/url]

driver side pipe fit through the OEM hole for the air box O.o who would have thought. lol

[/url]

put a small amount of oil in each cylinder and turned it over buy hand to make sure it was all good to do for the first start.

[/url]

driveshaft customized to fit. I am running 42 and 1/4 inches from one end to the other the overall measurement from the trans to the dif was 43 inches. I think the driveshaft could be 42 and 1/2 inches and it would fit also.

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

I will need to make a new exhaust bracket because the stock one does not fit. with the six speed.
Eoken is offline   Reply With Quote