View Single Post
Old 02-17-2006, 01:24 PM   #14
mad s13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
mad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbrindley
LG1 according to the color chart at socal240sx.org:
[IMG]paint chart pic[IMG]

edit: anyone seen a solid silver green pearl HB? According to the chart, it was available in 90, but I can't think of any I've ever seen.
i've seen some pics of them, but never one in person..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pignosecoupe
I dont know if it is "rare" but I havn't seen another with this exact color. I havn't seen others in person that are exactly.

Coupe Love
my hatchback was originally that color, plus i see at least 2 of the blue/gray 2 tones in my town once a week.

plus i'm kicking myself because there was a minty/gray 2 tone for sale before i bought my 240...didn't realize at the time how rare they were..

lastly there was a creme/beige 2 tone in my local junkyard that got crushed recently (as well as 2 other nice red hatches..one of which gave up its black interior to me)