View Single Post
Old 08-05-2022, 11:18 AM   #692
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
I dig it, I was walking around with a Rocket Mortgage pre approval which I would learn is only second to cash as far as what sellers' agents want to deal with.
One of the houses was legit about 2mi from my old place and morning of the day we were going to view it my agent texted me and the wife like "they had what the agent described as a 'ridiculous' offer," and asked if we even wanted to bother. Usually where we were losing was on the Due Diligence up front cash to even get the seller under contract because we still had my old house sale pending.
This house stayed available because the seller had been a caregiver to her father with dementia so it was marked basically like a group home with exit signs and all kinds of placards and shit. She removed the weird stuff and offered concessions for paint and a bunch of other shit I was gonna do myself. It still appraised $12.5 under our contract price and she ate that.
It's been 9.5mo, we added a fence around the back literally while sitting at the closing table and I got my big dog in December. Every room had been painted and all wallpaper removed by Thanksgiving. We added a patio in June. My neighbors are a dream and two even pay me for their yards based on mine.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote