View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 12:35 AM   #8
djdryon
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
djdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura aboutdjdryon has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to djdryon Send a message via AIM to djdryon Send a message via MSN to djdryon Send a message via Yahoo to djdryon
I'm running 4500k bixenon H4R bulbs in euro hella housings on my 92 with popups. No scattered light, great focusing, and never get flashed or pulled over. The most important thing is to make sure you have the right housings, and that your bulbs will line up properly, otherwise you're not going to see any better, and you'll be like one of those assclowns that blinds everyone else on the road and likely gets ticketed. I know that there are a few good LED kits out there from reputable companies like Sylvania, but you want to make sure that you have the right housings if you're going that route, and PLEASE, for the love of God, make sure your headlights are aimed properly.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk