View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 04:07 PM   #206
Nissansota240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Nissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really nice
So while setting up the pfc during idle I notice that the car was having a vacuum leak.

Ended up pressure testing the system and found a leak at the IACV hose, BOV, manual boost controller, and the compressor housing of the turbo.

Swapped in another Blitz BOV that a friend had laying around, ended up just getting rid of my manual boost controller, got a new clamp for the IACV hose, and had a fun filled day of removing and resealing the compressor housing. Although I'm happy to say that now I have no more vacuum leaks.

Engine hoist worked out well to hold the manifold since I was the only one in the shop all day.

For the most part the engine bay is finally buttoned up, may add an adjustable fpr setup but that's about it.

Now all that's left before I can take the car to Drift Days is to finish/prep/paint the aero and to get the car tuned. Safe to say I can't wait to just drive this car instead of working on it all the time.