View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 06:43 PM   #1
hvp014
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
hvp014 is an unknown quantity at this point
R32 GTR Rust to Riches

Hey all, been collecting photos of my 32 project for a while and decided to put them all together for your enjoyment and my wallet's torment.

Backstory, USAF stationed in Okinawa, got my first 32 in 2012 before they went too crazy in price.

It was a beautiful 89 Silver from mainland. Here are the photos the day I picked it up.

Got the car inspected and cleaned up, did a few repairs and got to enjoy the car with my buds.

Then one day I saw a TH1 Dark Blue sitting on the base for sale lot. The car was overpriced but I wanted the color. This would be the beginning of the end for me.

So I put the silver 32 up for sale and started looking online for my next 32. (Final photos of the silver 32)

Sold the silver 32 for 13k making a profit of 6k or so, thinking I was set up I bought a little more rough 1991 TH1 GTR. (Photos of the car in mainland)
Car was promised in running condition with little rust. Took the dealer at their word and dropped the cash.

The car arrived at the port a week or so later, me excited to drive my new car, started it up took a walk around and noticed jugs of water sitting in the passenger seat. Didn't think much of it until I noticed a pool of water rolling on the ground by the engine bay. So much for driving it home, got a flat bed and got it home...
hvp014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links