View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 05:50 PM   #72
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ineedone is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
I think he is one of Obama's cronies here to tell everyone "HEY, CALM DOWN, NOTHING TO SEE HERE! You can keep your guns and bibles". All the while they are doing everything possible to end gun ownership in America.
"everything possible to end gun ownership in america"

fuck it I quit... you are right. The spooks will be at your door in a few minutes. I called Barry Obamz and alerted him that you had weapons. Get ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7RIFT0 View Post
People that are law abiding citizen do not want a universal background check and don't want to be featured in a list or database. I heard a quote from Wayne Lapierre that states "There’s only two reasons for a federal list on gun owners: to either tax ‘em or take ‘em". And by that he means; in history, when a government tries to enact something such as this, the next step is taking our weapons.
Well, you are wrong about people not wanting universal background checks. The universal background check gets HUGE acceptance in every poll (both gun owners and non gun owners).

You are already in list/databases so... ok? If you are on facebook, have ever voted, donated money politically, had a speeding ticket, have a bank account etc., you are on a list. Blame technology for that. So don't worry, they already know!

Wayne LaPierre is a douche who ruins every good argument responsible gun owners have. He is a self interested lobbyist for fire arm producers. He could give 2 shits about any regular gun owner. Again, the main reason for a federal "list" or a registry is because of this stat - ATF officials say that only about 8% of the nation's 124,000 retail gun dealers sell the majority of handguns that are used in crimes.

THATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM RIGHT THERE.... we already have the laws we need on the books... sure some want smaller magazines some do not want assault weapons - I get both sides... but the problem is even if there was a new "great" law there is no one there to enforce it. How crazy does this sound, let the ATF enforce the laws they are there to enforce, that are already on the books...

Inform yourself - frontline: hot guns: "How Criminals Get Guns" | PBS
ineedone is offline   Reply With Quote