Thread: New keys made??
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 05:38 AM   #16
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_BOY View Post
So not true. I go to auction to buy and sale cars so some time I get older cars with no key so i go to dealer to make my keys.
Every dealership is different. I can confirm that my local dealership could not cut a key for me from the key code in the glovebox. Their response was that the car was too old.

Quote:
Why its so hard to take a title with your ID and go to dealer and get a key.
Again, every dealership is different, is that so hard for you to understand?

Quote:
Why did u ask this Question ? You really don't know how ?
You r a 20ys old so you old enough to know how to get other key. Worthlessed thread
You're an ass. This isn't exactly common knowledge to someone who isn't well versed in automotive stuff. When most people need a spare key, they take a key to homedepot/lowes/autoparts store and get a copy made for $2. Not many people have ever needed to deal with a locksmith before.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote