View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 10:26 PM   #97
ESCAPE!
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
ESCAPE! is making a name for him/her selfESCAPE! is making a name for him/her self
Hahah thanks for the comments everyone. I dont really have a lot to update unfortunately.. It mostly just needs small stuff done and paint at this point. My normal painter retired back in September and ive just been sort of putting it off because of that.

However i did run the car again for the first time with the new turbos. The coolant line to the rear turbo leaked which was not too fun to repair but besides that it went smooth.

Got some new tires for the silver panasports

Welded some new fittings on my PS pump and reservoir which finished up my powersteering / cooler system

And lastly i purchased some ikeya formula rear lower arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juucso View Post
What if you installed a blacked out plexi glass to the wing and use a small led strip on the trunk to make it light up when braking?
Thats essentially what im planning on doing now but instead of plexi i trimmed an OEM third brake light. I dont really like the look of LEDs and i dont think theyd suit this car so im going to try having some sort of light diffuser in there as well.

Would be so much easier if i just fit the full OEM light but i dont want to cut up the hatch haha