View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 01:02 AM   #42
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Wow, I guess dibs don't count anymore even if you are waiting for a paypal address.
I sent you my paypal on thursday, never recieved payment or message back so I sold it to a guy who did local pickup on friday. First one with money comes first. Apparently your sort of new to the whole buying and selling thing. Plus you were asking so many questions to the point where it looked like you didn't even know what you were buying, nor knew what you needed. Therefore I had to spoonfeed you information that you could have found by using the search tool not only on Zilvia but on google as well. This is not a "Discussion on Power Steering" thread I'm sorry.

If my answer seems harsh, deal with it. I'm grumpy right now and absolutely hate shipping anyways
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote