View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 09:58 AM   #23
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
How about you stop snitching. You're not helping your cause by doing that. You're still not allowed to sell your car here (which, by your first post, is your ultimate goal). The only thing you're doing is raining on everyone else's parade just because YOU can't do the thing that YOU want to do. If you want to fight the good fight, it shouldn't involve bringing down other forum members. That's a very immature way to do things.

Furthermore, according to your profile, you've been on this Earth for 28 years. I don't know how long you've been in America, but why haven't you yet learned that life isn't fair? It does not seem that you can be successful, long term, if you're always chasing "fairness", by bringing down others.

Lastly, if you sold your cars quickly, elsewhere, why are you so invested in selling your cars here? I get the idea of more exposure, but if you have a system that works, why are you actively trying to buck that system? Sure, it's not costing you any money, currently, but it's sure as sh1t taking up more time than it should.

If you do the right thing and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing, I'm sure everything will work out for you. I say that, because right now, YOU don't want to do the right thing and you're trying to police everyone else who's getting away with it. Seems like a less than reputable business practice..especially when you're actively and openly promoting it.