Thread: Aero Parts
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 03:03 PM   #9
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
UniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiimelvin View Post
It's 100000000x better that you allow customers the option to leave the logo or take it off themselves. Don't listen to dumbass bullshit comments. Product looks great!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
Will you guys be releasing any S14 Aero parts in the future?
We are planning on it but will need to secure a couple of local S14's for the mach-up (Zenki & Kouki). I have a guy in mind but haven't got a chance to talk to him yet about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasian View Post
Are u going to make some for the 89-90 pignose bumper? If so, will it work under the stock lip.
That one is in the beginning stages now. I've contacted a friend from my church yesterday about it but haven't heard back yet. He has a really nice 89 coupe w/o the lip. What I'll probably do for that one is make it for the stock nose (no lip) and a few additional holes may have to be drilled for installation with the lip. I'm thinking it should work with either since the lip follows the profile of the bumper so closely.