View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 04:37 PM   #134
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Bringing this thread back from the dead because I couldn't find many good pictures/reviews of the gktech areo mirrors. They're pretty much the only aero mirror option for us LHD guys who want to retain mirror functionality so I figured I'd post up some pics since I just scooped a set.

Unpainted:

Painted:

Next to stock:

On the car:

Considering these go for under $100 shipped on FRsport I'm surprised by the quality, they adjust smoothly and the glass doesn't shake around or move when driving. Compared to the east bears I had on my hatch these are much better in terms of construction. I'm not sure if I'm sold on the look with my otherwise stock aero but that's more of a subjective thing. These are definitely a good affordable option for those seeking a decent areo mirror, especially for LHD guys.

Last edited by Rustys14; 10-17-2017 at 04:44 PM.. Reason: grammar
Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote