View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 08:56 AM   #1
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Sileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfection
RB Project HNR32 4 Door Build!

Another Project.....? Ok I think I have a problem.

Picked this up to use as a fun family car. I refuse to own a FWD POS car that I have no idea about so I figured id buy a car I know everything about.

This is a 1991 HNR32. Its AWD, Turbo, 5 Speed. Kind of a Unicorn, I have not seen many with the whole package.

The plan is once I get it back to the states Im gonna do a basic rebuild on the GT-R's old RB26 engine and slap in this car. Making it a Mini GT-R hahah.

So hopefully it all works out.

This thing needs a good bit of work though. Seems to have been neglected for a while, but not shabby for $2K.

Front Axles need rebuilt, Rack and pinion Boots are torn, carpet needs to be replaced, Tach is inop, all the lights need replacing...ect

I want to do a GT-R interior swap on it, so F&R seats and maybe the carpet if it'll fit.

Came with Tein Flex Coilovers for a GT-R, RB25 Turbo, HKS Front Mount, Nistune ECU W/ consult cable and software, GReddy MBC, some ugly 17X8 Wheels, Recaro Driver Seat, and a Fujitsubo Exhaust.

First Priority is getting it mechanically sound so I get it JCI'd and drive it.

Just got dropped off on Tuesday

Seems someone tried to run the Stock BOV Atmospheric, which wont work with Stockers. So had to fix that with some extra hose in the trunk. Really Surprised the car ran since the BOV vents at idle and the Recirc tube was not capped.

Chassis is in pretty good condish minus some kinda fuckery with the front right tow hook area. Not sure what happened here but damage seems minimal. I should be able to pick up that section from Nissan and have a shop fix it later. And a Dent is the Right rear Quarter panel. Probably just buy a new one from Nissan.

Upgrades and Down Grades lol Got alot of better quality spare parts lying around so gonna swap those out and try to sell the old ones to help make back some money from buying it.

While I was changing the wheels I did some preventive maintenance on thw inner wheel wells to protect against rust. While doing so I came across this.... a make shift harness guard... from a Mt Dew can with razor sharp edges...

There was a whole lot of Poor wiring going on under the dash. Dash wiring is a big peeve of mine, So i ripped all that shit out.

Dude had twist ties holding wiring up... and a shit ton of splices. Think I saw 2-3 splices on the Cig lighter LIGHT....thats like a 30g wire!

Turbo Timer ebrake sense wire....

Swapped out the Fujitsubo exhaust for the Apexi one off the GT-R

Gotta order more parts now :/
1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Don't Buy Engines from JDM-Online http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/207457-jdm-online.html
Don't Buy XS-Power or SSAC Shit
Sileighty_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links