View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 09:52 AM   #3176
Lees_Garage
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (66)
Lees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Not sure I understand the "having the kid experience" makes you want to jump from one tuner vehicle to the next. Because the Evo has 4 doors? It suddenly becomes a family car? If anything you should be looking at soccer mom van or some type of SUV. I don't get it...
Quote:
This thread needs to be locked since it is no longer a build thread about a 240sx.
Quote:
And when Damon has another child his priorities will change to an STi wagon or maybe a Nissan Stagea 260RS (when they exceed the 25yr importing law).
Quote:
Haha S15 front end jokes never get old. And I have no problem with you still being here sharing your Evo build with us, but at this point, I think a new thread is required.
Quote:
Vortex generators would actually help since his rear windshield is > 30 degrees. That thing looks like its at a 45 degree angle haha, good ole box cars.
Quote:
You could put a disclaimer on the first page saying the car is now parted out and the thread is currently about a mitsubishi econobox build.
KiLLeR2001, the majority of your comments have been negative for the last five months. If you are not enjoying this build, unsubscribe. At the very least you can stop dragging on the "you should have never parted your fastback..........". Nobody cares that you think a new build thread should be started, the rest of us are watching Damon build a "graduated" car. Who cares if he started a new build because he is in a more mature stage in his life, or due to plain boredom with the 240! Damon built a nice hatch and wanted a change.

Damon, love the build, keep it up!

@lees_garage
Lees_Garage is offline   Reply With Quote