View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 07:06 AM   #1527
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, and I'm sure you already know but your 3rd brake light doesn't work.
lol, I noticed that too. I fixed it last night- had some jenky wiring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pstl_pete View Post
I am REALLY contemplating getting some Volks for my car after seeing those photos. Im debating on those or the new ADVAN TCIII's.

I still think silver was the best choice you could have made on for the color combo!
Thanks PT! I am happy with the color, too. You should score some for sure, haha. The new Advans would look really nice too though! Maybe you can get another set of wheels/tires for cruising and use the Enkeis for the track!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaNTi View Post
Damn the car sounds awesome too. UNLEASH THE BEAST!
lol thanks man! I really love how the car sounds- I'll have to do more videos soon.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote