View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 07:00 AM   #601
sr20drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (66)
sr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
haha, don't do it man! The money pit NEVER ends, no matter how legitimately you try to build it, haha. Thanks!

Yeah man, crashing at your place would be AWESOME! I think my friend Shane might be with me as well with one of his 240s- Shoot me a PM and we can try to get everything all squared away. Really appreciate the hospitality! Good to hear about the Power FC, hope it shows up soon for you. I think I have a set of 740cc injectors secured to use, but yeah- then my tune will be off. So I am not sure what I am going to do yet to get out there. I'm looking into options for getting it retuned in time right now... we'll see what happens!
Hey Damon. I hope you make it next week end at Toby's BBQ. I'm almost in the same situation. One of my tires blew up. I bought a different set last week. I hope I receive them before the week end, so I can get them balanced and also get a alignment before the trip.