View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 06:59 PM   #17
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enna View Post
They all have a USB port and 3.5mm input jack on the front? Sigh, I miss the old cleaner styled headunits. Hopefully with some of the other models yet to be released that there will be some without those ports on the front. Really takes away from a clean headunit overall.
Yeah, but that's what 95% of consumers have been clamoring for. You have to make what people will buy. I have posted all of the single DIN units... there are no more coming out. There will be five double DIN units coming out in June. Only the one without the screen will have the USB and 1/8" jack on the front. The other four will have a USB on the rear... no 1/8" jack. But since it's a screen it will have a full composite audio/video input that you can make into an 1/8".

Alpine CDE-W235BT M.A.P. $199

Alpine IVE-W530 M.A.P. $449
No pics yet worth posting

Alpine IVE-W535HD M.A.P. $699

Alpine INE-S920HD M.A.P. $999

Alpine 8" INE-Z928HD M.A.P. $1499

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds