View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 03:53 AM   #7
Charlie_91
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Charlie_91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Alright ! Internet is up and running. So over the past few weeks ive been doing bits and pieces where i can. Finished stitching the tubs in and shaved some holes i wasnt using off the fire wall and rad support just to clean it up a bit.

Started to wire wheel off the old sealant from the make shift sun roof block off and this is where it got shitty haha. Wire wheel dug in a bit in the corners so i kept it going to find this.

So needless to say i was less then impressed lol. Started looking into solutions and ended up coming up with the plan to swap another roof onto it.

While I was still sorting that out, I made a power brace (dont mind the red it will be going) and started to crack on with wiring. Plan for that is to strip everything i don't need and to tuck the engine bay wires/clean the harness up, relocate fuse box and ignitor into the cabin and make up a small switch panel.

Today I went off to cut a roof off a car before it went to scrap. Couple small dents but overall in good condition. Will paint strip it back this week and then work out a plan to cut the current roof off and swap this one in.

Anyways until next time

Last edited by Charlie_91; 05-22-2016 at 05:30 AM..
Charlie_91 is offline   Reply With Quote