View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 07:01 AM   #88
nichthen
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
nichthen is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kviper52 View Post
I have almost all the optional parts too! (Shade, 3rd light, interior light, door sills, rain visors, quarter glass louvers, and have the OEM nissan purple emergency lamp {will go great on my concord grey car}) Also have the ARC knob, Induction box, coilpack cover, Oil cap, cooling panel, and radiator cap. Looks like we are tryna have some rare AF Cars! following to keep my build hyped
Duuuuude, it's such an expensive addiction, hey? I can't wait to get all the ARC gear, they are my favourite 90's JDM aftermarket brand! *Prays for coil pack cover to come up on Yahoojp*.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacotaco345 View Post
Sorry if I missed it, but how did you take the car down to bare metal? Just a lot of sanding or did you end up using paint stripper for that, too.. Thanks! And car looks awesome! Cool to see an s14 being taken all the way down before being put back together
I used automotive paint stripper on everything. Much, much more efficient than sanding down each panel with multiple grades of sandpaper. Although - It is different to normal paint stripper you'd normally find at a house paint shop etc. Its a little pricey, its worth it. With the right preparation, it chews through pretty much every layer of paint leaving the nice bare metal finish that Nissan would've sprayed over. Thanks for the kind words!
nichthen is offline   Reply With Quote