View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 07:41 AM   #100
s13envy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
s13envy is just really nices13envy is just really nices13envy is just really nices13envy is just really nices13envy is just really nices13envy is just really nices13envy is just really nices13envy is just really nices13envy is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to s13envy Send a message via AIM to s13envy Send a message via MSN to s13envy Send a message via Yahoo to s13envy
can't believe this thread is still going on lol. I guess I'll update on my car. I got the sc61, BC 272 cams, 810cc injectors, new tune, ect put on. Had problems with it for about a month (thought it was the tune). turns out that megan FPR's are inaccurate as hell. It was running lean at 60psi of FP. put my stock fp back on and ran perfect afr's. Still had some slight problems with the way it was running. driving home from a friends, car dies and wont start back up. Turns out one of the comp cam valve springs broke on me, bent a valve and dinged a piston. So now I'm looking to fully build my block and 600hp

Also turns out that BC cams require cam gears due to being degreed wrong or whatever causing low compression numbers. I only had 90psi of compression across the 4. My friend had the same problem, bought cam gears, degreed the cams and got all his compression back. So a heads up guys using BC cams!!!!
s13envy is offline   Reply With Quote