Thread: Eoken's S13
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 10:53 AM   #68
Eoken
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Eoken is an unknown quantity at this point

To start with here is a sample shot of what the G35 or 350Z wiper arm will look like that you get from a local salvage yard. I got both of mine with the hose and nozzles for $9.00

here is a shot showing the side of the nozzles and how the clips fit into and hold it onto the metal.

here shows the area that I cut out of the G35 wiper arm and the section cut out of the S13 arm to fit it in. you can see one corner is trimmed off so it does not show that much when the nozzle is clipped into place. You can't trim it all the way down or the metal will become too week.

all welded up! you want to do this in sections because you will risk warming and bowing the whole wiper arm if you put too much heat into it. I ended up having to go back and fill in some more spots I missed after grinding it down and inspecting it.

Here is a picture of the inside. you can see the cut i made on the S13 wiper arm bottoms out on the main support rod that runs along the the bottom. no welding required on the inside of the arm

and here is my girlfriend Natasha! She comes over and helps out with the car whenever she can with her busy school and work schedule!
Eoken is offline   Reply With Quote