View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 12:41 PM   #229
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
Lonestar Drift did a collaboration with global time attack! They somehow convinced the Ridge in Motorsports in Park to allow drifters at their beautiful facility. Let?s just say that our drift cars are not as immaculate as those road course guys. To elaborate there are some people leaking liquids truck was pissed at us when we want sliding off course even though we?re in a skid pad and with drifting comes riffraff.

I personally think the event went amazing I didn?t have any issues other than understeering off the course couple times and the track officials got upset over that. I was trying to avoid colliding with Cameron Moore. I?d much rather run over a couple of cones then put a dent in Cameron?s coupe!

The motor held up all day Saturday I even was drifting in third gear on the main road course connecting three or four consecutive corners. It was wild it was like Gatebil! I honestly hope Grid Life ends up coming to this facility it was amazing!

Also the skid pad! The course layout was top notch! It had 1 big 2nd gear sweeper, with a long challenging transition into a hairpin, transition back to 2 more corners. It reminded me of a smaller version of FD Atlanta!

I hope Lone Star will be able to bring us back for another event later this summer. There seems to be mixed opinions on that due to people flying off track and leaking oil all over... we shall see if Losey can somehow convince them otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk