Thread: S14 RB20 Swap
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 10:28 AM   #21
cdlong
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
cdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to cdlong
I am awesome and you did ask for my opinion. Wait, sorry, you asked for my "advice", which is so much different than my opinion. Though, I never really gave you my opinion, that I mentioned that there are threads that the RB20 is worthless doesn't mean that's how I feel, in fact, that isn't how I feel. I did give you some advice though. Here it is again in case you missed it, goals/constraints, research, act, in that order.

I'm curious how much longer this thread will last. Obviously nothing more will come of it, but I'm guessing I'll get called an dumbass again and then it'll get locked. It sure seems the point of these threads is to be complete douchebag assholes, it doesn't seem to have a point otherwise.