View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 11:36 AM   #21352
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrod12 View Post
UPDATE:car is now begining to frequently shut off while slowing down. Like when i get to a stop sign or a light. Starts up with no problems and hangs around the 500rpm range. shut off at least 6 times when i was on campus looking for parking because of all the stop signs haven't had time to check timing because of school and working full time as before any input is welcomed please
Most times is the a dirty IACV or a faulty one. Try cleaning it first and the throttle body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanadrift View Post
Anyone know what the deal is on Enkei RPF1's in White? I know I see people with them. Are they just custom?
Most likely custom as I only seen them in silver and SBC (Super Black Chrome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSt180 View Post
I've noticed some fluid seems to be seeping from my trans drain plug. Is there a recommended tape or sealer I should put on the drain plug?
Easiest fix is using plumber's tape aka teflon tape. You can also clean the drain plug with brake cleaner too because dirt will fill up the threads.